Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Found IT...

Govinda and Siddhartha find Gotama Buddha. Each day, they're both more surprised of how many people want to hear the Buddha's teachings. As soon as they see the crowd of people they notice him, the Buddha, just like a holy man. The Buddha gives all of the people the feeling of peace, quiet and full of goodness.
"Be at peace, Govinda. The Illustrious One's teachings are very good. How could I find a flaw in them?"
I love that moment when you get peace from a person because that person makes you feel either safe or stronger. I mean, we all have that one person right?
When Siddhartha says that the Buddha sees life as a "cause and effect", I understand this as if everything happens because you made it happen. You choose what to do. Because of your actions, you'll get your consequences or the way life responds to you. I also see life this way, if you are responsable for the actions, then your responsable for it's consequences.
I think about Buddha's way of thinking... I wish people were that way.
"It is not for me to judge another life. I must judge for myself. I must choose and reject."
This means everyone should mind their own life. If that can happen many things could change... maybe someday.
At the end of my chapter I love how Siddhartha thinks he found or will find himself. Buddha inspired Siddhartha on becoming "his Self". He will find IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment